Its November already and on this last trip we continued our passage south to the sun whilst exploring the Spanish Rias. Starting in La Coruna and ending in Vigo we clocked up 240nm along with some memorable experiences.
- Surfing down waves off Cap Villano
- Fabulous clouds, sunrises and sunsets
- Squalls in Ria de Arousa
- Pilot whales in Ria de Ares
- Rissos dolphins in Ria de Finisterre
- The walk along the Camino Finisterre to the lighthouse
- The family of dolphins who joined us at anchor on our last day after shadowing us for 2 hours!
Great fun was had by all – now we prepare to sail south again from Vigo to Vilamoura.
Our trip south ends in December when we arrive in Lanzarote and we will spend the winter months sailing around this lovely island – no snow in sight! Why not join us for some winter sun too.