Join us on a Blue Water adventure, sailing along the Atlantic coast of Spain and Portugal. Our blue water adventures and blue water cruises provide the opportunity to combine a few days of true ocean sailing with a few days of coastal cruising and also include the opportunity to explore ashore. This provides the perfect opportunity to 'try' ocean sailing and watchkeeping for a few days and see if you like it. Please be aware that on the days of ocean sailing you will be participating in a watch system. Although the passages are not as long as ocean passages it may be helpful for you to read our special notes on ocean passages
These are ideal trips for new Yachtmasters to learn about ocean passage making, watchkeeping routines, on board maintenance schedules, long distance catering, weather forecasting etc without the pressure of being at sea for too long.
Our voyage highlights include
- Gently sailing beneath a starry sky
- Making landfall in new places
- Taking part in a watch system whilst sailing an ocean
- Learning how to helm in all conditions
- Experiencing the beauty of sunrises and sunsets
- Enjoying the sound of the waves on the boat and the feel of the wind in your hair
- Spending time exploring ashore in secluded bays and anchorages
See below for this seasons Blue Water Adventures and Cruises. Click on the individual trips for more specific itineraries.